OPOA - Bone, Cartilage & Joint Support
OPOA is a unique Nutraceutical formulation of scientifically chosen ingredients derived from food which help in reducing joint pain, decrease swelling and improve mobility. It supplements the requirement of the body of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals to enhance joint health.
Now with Collagen Peptides
The new OPOA has been reformulated to include Collagen Peptides. These are short chain amino acids that ensure the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Formulation and Synergy
- Chondroitin Sulphate + MSM + Glucosamine Hydrochloride + Sodium Hyaluronate - known to improve and repair bone and cartilage damage.
- Reduces the pain associated with Osteoarthritis conditions and sports injury.
- Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K1 – helps promote calcium intake and rapid remineralisation.
- Select vitamins and minerals such as Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Chromium and Manganese cumulatively result in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, and elevate overall health index.
The synergy of the above four benefits along with the goodness of Collagen Peptides makes OPOA truly unique as compared to any other product available.
- Helps restore joint movement.
- Promotes cartilage repair.
- Helps prevent cartilage damage & loss.
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong.
- Reduces joint pain.
- Helps in preventing progress of osteoarthritis.
Contains 30 sachets of 15 grams each.
Recommended Intake: One sachet per day, or as suggested by the dietician or health practitioner.